Analytics, Insights and PPC Consultant
Do you love data, numbers and looking for insight, knowledge and logic where others see confusion?
Does today’s information rich world where data is everywhere and making sense of it is vital excite you?
Are you Google Certified, familiar with social media listening and scheduling tools? Do you love analysing the performance of websites and are you great at running and managing PPC campaigns?
Do you want to work at an ambitious, people driven creative company where your inputs will be listened to and your views will help shape the direction of our future development?
If you do, then we want to talk to you!
We’re looking for a commercial, creative and analytical individual to help drive our data and analytics services forward and dive into, understand and make sense of client, market and industry data.
You’ll be able to use what you find to advise our clients, and our team, on what the information is telling us and how it should be used to drive future tactical and strategic marketing activity.
You’ll be able to weed out what’s important and what’s not and present this information in written reports, presentations and possibly dynamic dashboards.
You’ll be adept at dealing with and making sense of large and small amounts of data, using analytical tools (in particular Google Analytics) and be able to implement data strategies for web, social media, direct marketing, content marketing and SEO.
You will deal with both bda team members and clients and enjoy working with people to help them make better decisions.
You must be a team player, you must be adaptable and must be willing to ‘muck in’ wherever needed whilst being able to stick to and hit deadlines.
Specific Areas of Activity for the Position
- Develop bda’s analytics, data and insights offering
- Create processes, reports and methodologies
- Work with our business development and client relationship teams to Identify opportunities for innovative web analytics solutions
- Integrate data from multiple sources to provide robust analysis and strategic insights
- Analytics tracking and account auditing
- Collaborate with our design and strategy teams to undertake A/B testing
- Support clients to help them make better strategic, tactical and creative decisions using data
- Provide advice and support to clients to help them in setting goals and KPIs aligned with their company objectives
- Ensure the proper measurement tools are properly setup and implemented on client websites
- Help bda achieve the goal of becoming a Google Certified Partner
Desired Skills and Experience
Required Key Skills
- Google Certified
- Solid knowledge of online marketing especially PPC, social media and SEO
- Strong knowledge of web analytics implementations
- Familiarity with UX related fields including AB/Multivariate testing tools
- Excellent report-writing, analytical and project management skills
- Willingness to openly and positively give and receive constructive feedback with your team mates
- Strong project management experience with high level of written and oral communication skills
Beneficial Skills & Knowledge
These skills are advantageous yet not required for the position.
- Client-side experience or multi-channel campaign experience
- Additional relevant recognized training or qualifications
- Experience in an agency setting
- Working knowledge of modern web coding techniques
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 2 years Analytics experience, preferably with Google Analytics.
Necessary Personal Qualities
You will have a love of data and what it can bring to a business. You will be an ambitious, people person who loves the web and the creative industry. You should be self-motivated, have a positive outlook and always be willing to help. You should enjoy what you do, have a strong interest in digital media and be highly analytical. You must be reliable, organised, understanding, adaptable, determined, a strong communicator and team player. Furthermore you must have a keen eye for detail, be a multi-tasker and have great time management skills.
Finally you should be an ideas person, a thinker and someone who gets a kick out of improving the success of all they are involved in.
Although based in Buckingham you will need to visit clients. Normal working hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm, but flexibility is required in order to meet the requirements of the role.