One of our our aims is to provide exceptional service to our clients. In order to do that we are looking for a skilled agency project manager who can control the many and varied projects we receive and ensure their timely, efficient and profitable delivery to our clients.
The position will need you to work closely with the rest of our team and clients, and demands a great understanding of how to coordinate the effective delivery of entire marketing campaigns as well individual tactical items throughout the spread of the services we provide.
Your experience will mean you can:
- Take on any projects assigned to you, both small and large
- Prioritise, delegate and effectively plan
- Work with, get the best from and manage internal project teams
- Work within our company procedures and working practices
- Liaise comfortably with senior internal decision makers throughout the project
- Manage any requirement from inception through to delivery.
As part of each project you will be responsible for the client and will assist in their ongoing management, which means you will be required to produce quotes, deal with telephone enquiries, produce job bags, facilitate requirements, attend meetings and update our management information system.
The nature of our business means you must be very comfortable dealing with digital and web based projects, as well as motion graphics, content and more traditional marketing requirements.
You must be commercially savvy, a team player, adaptable and willing to ‘muck in’ wherever needed whilst being able to stick to and hit deadlines.
Find out more about us, our culture, what you can expect and what we are looking for at thinkbda.com/be-amazing.
Required Key Skills
- Marketing campaign management experience
- Proven project management ability (Prince2 or similar project management qualification advantageous)
- Great people management skills, both client and internal project team
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Great understanding of digital media and its capabilities
- Ability to hit deadlines and budget restrictions whilst ensuring the highest standards of service and quality
- Commercially aware with a thorough understanding of the effect your decisions will make on the revenue generated, our production capabilities and our gross profitability.
Beneficial Skills & Knowledge
These skills are advantageous yet not required for the position.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- HTML, CSS and PHP development knowledge
- Website analytics experience (i.e. use of Google Analytics, heat mapping tools etc.)
- Knowledge of SEO best practice
- PPC campaign development and execution
Qualifications and Experience
You should have at least 2-3 years project management or related experience, preferably within a marketing, creative or digital agency or internal marketing team.
Necessary Personal Qualities
You should be an ambitious, people person who loves what you do. You should be self motivated, have a positive outlook and always be willing to help. You should have a strong interest in digital media and marketing and always be on the look out for the next technological and marketing development. You must be reliable, organised, understanding, adaptable, determined, a strong communicator and team player. Furthermore you must have a keen eye for detail, be a multi-tasker and have great time management skills.
Finally you should be an ideas person, a thinker and someone who gets a kick out of improving the success of all they are involved in.
Although based in Buckingham you will need to visit clients. Normal working hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm, but flexibility is required in order to meet the requirements of the role.
Send in a your CV along with a covering letter detailing your salary expectations to: email@example.com.